Friday, June 2, 2017

Cristiano ronaldo: I'm not a superstar but I've made history

The final of the European champions league final is coming, cheap nba hatswith Spanish TV channel six releasing the final section of the c-luo interview. Cristiano ronaldo has made it clear he is not afraid to kick a penalty kick against buffon. Ronaldo also said he is not a galaxy star but has created a history of football.
Ronaldo spoke of nawaz first: "he is a real Madrid goalkeeper. DE gea is great, but he is united goalkeeper. In the next season, we will only supplements one or two players, not a lot of people."
Ronaldo then talked about tactics: "people think I am now center, but I will never become a traditional center. I am now the location of the aspirant 600 goals, why should I change position? It depends on the coach's tactics, I like to have more freedom. I prefer to play 442, 433,  but that doesn't mean I don't like to play because I have other movement while playing 433. Of course I like to play more freedom, because I am in Portugal are used to playing 442."
What's the weakness of buffon? Answered with cristiano ronaldo: "I am not a player like watching video, cheap nfl fitted hats,understand each other weakness is very important, of course, but I don't focus too much on these. The penalty kick, for example, at that time, there will be a lot of thoughts in my head, need to make a decision, this is by intuition. So I don't like, I use my instinct to play."
Cristiano ronaldo united era has played in the champions league final penalty, but now he is not afraid of face before 12 yards buffon: "the final penalty kick? I'm not afraid, I like adventure. It's not life and death, I could also probably not scoring. But I won't miss, we must think a problem from the Angle of positive."
How to divide players? Ronaldo gives his opinion: "good players, very good players and galactic stars."
Cristiano ronaldo finally self-image: "I don't think of yourself as a galaxy star, but I think I have already made history at Manchester united and real Madrid and country. I know how I was a player, cheap nfl snapback hatsI will be in real Madrid history."

No comments:

Post a Comment