Monday, May 15, 2017

TV series

  These days, I am following a TV series of disguiser and it’s one kind of spy dramas, cheap nfl jerseys, maybe this is my first time to go through a whole drama. Usually, I seldom spend time on TV series, in my opinion, to watch TV series just like wasting time before I saw this, I prefer to watch a movie than TV spending one or two hours in a theatre. But, when I finished the first ten episodes, I was attracted by the thrilling storylines so that I plan to watch the rest of episodes in next week. It’s a little strange, when I was young, I was so addicted in action movie or kung fu novels so that I often escape from classroom to go to video hall or stay in dormitory for reading novels. Now, I have grown, the attraction of movies or novels has become gradually weaker to me. Even, sometimes, when my colleagues were talking about one of hot-broadcasts, I had no idea what they were talking about it. Maybe, cheap snapbacks, this is one kind of costs of growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment