Monday, April 17, 2017

The meaning of a good film

The first occident film I watched was The Lord of the Rings. At that time, I was in primary school and was just a very little girl. As a result, the film didn't give me a deep impression. Or rather, I only remembered Gandalf the Gray.
Nevertheless, when I watched it again after growing older, I learnt a lot.Saruman was addicted to power and influence and longed for them at all costs.However, he got nothing but cut his own throat eventually. On the contrary, cheap nfl jerseys, Gandalf held on straight to the end, so Eru favored him a more powerful force.
In terms of me, the most impressive part of the film was the friendship between Frodo and Sam. When Frodo was lonely, confused and despairing, Sam always gave strong backing to him. Sam was so loyal that he could even sacrifice himself to help Frodo pull through.
We should admit that a good film can teach and benefit us a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment