Friday, April 14, 2017

A part-time job

It is universally acknowledged that, there are many times we made mistakes result discomfiture in our life as a freshman or even not. Those embarrassing moments with other moments compile our whole life.
Over the first term as a freshman, I am a sophomore now that means I have experience and can't make mistakes like the first year, but I still a green hand in workplace. The embarrassing moment to start off with I discovered a part-time job in basic English organization, their staff distributed a temporary job to me as an operator who needs to give service to the guardian of children. Therefore, I was busy at offering advice and recommending different courses according to the age of children. From 10 a.m to 2 pm, I had dialed about 200 numbers,cheap nfl jerseys, then the embarrassing moment happened. A mother had a brief communication with me, after several minutes we ended this dialogue. After that, the key point was that I dialed the same number again in a situation which I wasn't realized it at all.When the phone went through, I asked the same question. Can you imagine that the same question was asked the same woman and I didn't know completely.
The moment I wanted to determine a hole and hid myself less I don't need to face my colleagues who witnessed the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment