Monday, April 17, 2017

Recall my freshman life

When I was a freshman, I feel excited, fancy, a little confused and nervous. I was vigorous to everything on campus. Before I set out to this university, I was too excited to sleep. I prepared many things for my school life, cheap jerseys, although many of them are left at home, because they are too heavy to carry.
I was drawn to all kinds of things in campus. At that moment, I forgot my parents and my friends. I forgot I would leave them for half one year. I chose three communities and tried my best to balance them.
I nearly have no sense of direction, so I often got lost in the university. In order to make a timed entrance, I had to seek each building I would have lessons in just the day I arrived here. I stopped persons looked like seniors and asked the way.
After the novelty, I began to miss my parents, my close friends, and the feeling of loneliness always around me. Gradually, cheap snapback hats, I made new friends here. I was accustomed to my new life. I grew to be independent. I could get up early without alarm clock. I learned how to manage my life.
The college life looks like a transition stage between family and society. I learned a lot at this university. In a word, I like my freshman life.

No comments:

Post a Comment