Friday, April 14, 2017

Embarrassing Moment

Sometimes it can be a bit of trouble to tell whether someone is an acquaintance or not, especially when they are in the distance and you don't have your glasses on.
That is what often happens to me. I don't like wearing glasses because that makes me uncomfortable. Beyond all question, cheap snapback hats, I have met some very embarrassing moments. For instance, I once came across a girl whom I thought of as one of my good friends. She had her back toward me at that moment and the figure viewed from behind was so familiar that I took it for granted that she was my friend. I planned to scare her; therefore, I sneaked up on her, making sure she didn't notice me, and suddenly slopped on her shoulder. I made it. She was obviously taken back and then turned round to see what was happening.
Gosh! What had I done? I got the wrong person!
Eyes full of wonder, she looked at me. I was embarrassed, of course, fake oakley sunglasses, and could do nothing but apologize. What's worse, I shouldn't have clapped her with such great strength. I swore that she could feel the pain in the shoulder. What a stupid thing I had done! I thought I did need a pair of glasses urgently.

No comments:

Post a Comment