Monday, April 17, 2017

The first week in sophomore year

Everything has two sides and the growth of the age is not an exception, it cut both ways.
This year has elapsed a half, cheap mlb hats, and I'm a sophomore when the freshmen arrived. At the moment a great variety of emotions raised in the mind, it is difficult to give up the the experience of the past,obviously it is also difficult to meet a new beginning. However we must wave them goodbye. As the saying goes, we grow old by deserting our ideals and short pleasure, long lament. As far as I'm concerned, I think I'm lost ideals a long time.
Luckily, I already realized it. The new term I have taken steps to stop myself from lazy or fallen by the wayside. A gloved cat catches no mice.This meansthat I will spend more time studying. Besides, if time permits,cheap oakley sunglasses,  I will visit some places of interest in the city to broaden my horizons.
A new start means a new view .Look forward and go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment